John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way



Sunday, May 23, 2010

8 Year Anniversary!

John and I celebrated 8 years of marriage on May 18th! This last year has been the greatest year of our marriage as we welcomed our first baby, Kaden into our family! I am married to such a wonderful guy and I wouldn't be the person I am without him. He loves me unconditionally and is the person that I love sharing all of this with! Thank you John for taking care of me and our family and giving me such a wonderful life! I love you!

1 comment:

jen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! on the marriage AND your pregnancy, wow! that is so exciting i hope you're feeling well. i still can't believe we haven't met Kaden yet (although i feel like i have) and you have another on the way. time is flying by to fast, we HAVE to plan something soon :)love, jen