John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way



Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Update!

I have been quit the slacker when it comes to my blog! Life has been busy or I have just been too tired! Baby #2 is going well, although this heat is killing me! I can't wait for it to cool off, 111 over the weekend is just way too hot! This pregnancy has been much different than Kaden. I am much more tired and have a lot less energy and she makes me way more sore! Other than that everything is going well and is right on schedule, she is measuring big (surprise, surprise), so I am curious to see how big she is at my next ultra sound in a couple weeks. We are getting her room ready. We have all the furniture and bedding, so we are just working on decorating. This one has been a little slower than Kaden. I was all ready to go with Kaden at this point, I have had a hard time finding things I like, but we are on the right track now! Besides, we still have 2 months! I'd like everything ready to go by the last month, so we can just relax and wait for her! Who knows, Kaden was 2 weeks early so you never know!

Kaden is a hoot! He is so funny and smart! He loves to be a little helper in everything John and I do. He is turning very independent, he is starting to throw fits and all. But he still is a little cuddler and loves to be with his mommy and daddy! He is in to everything and exploring the world, he definetly is playing a big part of me being so sore! But we love him to death and he is such a cutie pie! We have been talking a lot about his sister and getting him to say "sis." It will be interesting to see how he does when she gets here. He loves little babies and people his size, we will see if he likes her the same!

John is doing good! Working hard and doing all the little projects I ask him to do for the baby and all. He is such a good sport and puts up with my craziness very well! He is very excited that football season is here. He is pretty passionate about his football, especially college football! GO ASU!

We are doing very good, just preparing for our new little one! We are so excited...now if I could just come up with a name for her???!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Hey thanks so much for letting Brandon crash at your house for the wedding....he had a lot of fun. Sounds like life is going well, I'm excited for your little girl and of course you have a plan and will all prepared, I was always so last minute. Good luck and hopefully it is cooling down.

xóchitl said...

JC, oh my goodness, you're all grown up with this beautiful wife and family! Found you through Melina's blog and so glad I did. So I imagine baby girl is coming soon? Congratulations on all your happiness.