John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Still Pregnant!
That's right...I am STILL pregnant. I thought FOR SURE that I would have her by now. Besides Kaden was 2 weeks early!!! Not the case this time. This pregnancy has been much different that Kaden. Kaden I was really sick at the beginning, but then felt good until the delivery. I worked right up until he was born. With this pregnancy, it wasn't as bad at the beginning, but I have not felt good the entire time. I had to stop working 3 weeks ago because I just couldn't do it anymore. My nausea came back at the end this time too...not fair! The anticipation is killing me, I just want her to get here! It is literally making me crazy and I am getting paranoid. Hopefully she will come very soon...today would be great although yesterday would have been better! :)
We are so excited for her arrival. I wonder what she is going to look like, will she look like Kaden? I really have no idea because the last couple ultra sounds her head was so far done and turned around the only thing we say was a circle of her head....she definetly has her own personality already! I am a little worried about Kaden, I don't want him to feel abandoned, it is hard to believe that I will love another person as much as Kaden, but I know when I see her I will. We talk about baby sis all the time to Kaden and he knows she is in mommy's tummy and he will rub her and give her kisses, but has no idea what it really means. He has started to think that everyone has a baby sis in their tummy to include him...which is kind of funny! So, we shall see..hopefully very soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey girlie, you are ready to pop! lol, and look great too! i had all those same fears and worries too...when she comes everything will work out, i promise. good luck, i can't wait to see her...she will be beautiful!
Post a Comment