Little Avery is the best little baby and we love her to pieces! She definitely makes our family feel more complete! Kaden and Avery get along so well. Kaden loves to be apart of whatever is going on with his sister and is a great helper! Avery's little smiles make my day! I have been back to work for one week. Of course, it is hard to leave the little guys, but I know they are in great hands and I couldn't ask for a better arrangement! It makes my time with them that much more special and makes family time especially wonderful! I love these guys more than I ever imagined!
John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Avery Turns 3 Months!
I can't believe Avery is 3 months old! He is becoming her own little person with some personality! She has been very smiley! She likes to be talked to with big smiles and then she will smile back. Within the last week she has found her voice and has started to giggle and making noises! It is so cute! Avery is really ticklish! Especially under her chin and arm pits! She cracks up and squirms!
Avery is a very good baby. She eats well, every 3 to 3.5 hours, and has taken to the bottle well. She did not like it at first, but with a week or two of practice and preemie size nipple, she was good to go. She is still strictly breast milk unless she needs a little more then she will get an ounce or two of formula. Avery is really good with her routine, she is like clock work. She will eat, then play for an 1.5 hours or so then take a nap for an 1.5-2 hours and then get up eat and do it all over again! She is so happy during the day. She gets a little fussy in the evening, but I don't stick to her routine as much then so it may be my fault anyway!
Avery is a thumb sucker! Who knew she would find her thumb already! She likes to do it when she gets tired or needs to calm down. It is really funny! With that, she also is good with the binky (Kaden never really used a binky), which I am glad for...it helps settle her down unless she is really worked up!
Avery loves sitting in her high chair and look around. She also really likes her swing. She isn't big on tummy time yet. But for the most part she is easy going (except in the evening!). She loves her bath time, she likes the warm water on her tummy and chest area, she opens her mouth and tries to drink the water, too funny!
Avery is a really good sleeper. Not only does she take great naps, but she sleeps really good at night. Her last feeding is usually around 8:45 - 9:15pm and then she will sleep all night until about 5 or 6am! If she gets up earlier or even at 5am, I give her a binky and she will fuss a little and then go back to sleep until 6am or so. Good Girl!
Little Avery is the best little baby and we love her to pieces! She definitely makes our family feel more complete! Kaden and Avery get along so well. Kaden loves to be apart of whatever is going on with his sister and is a great helper! Avery's little smiles make my day! I have been back to work for one week. Of course, it is hard to leave the little guys, but I know they are in great hands and I couldn't ask for a better arrangement! It makes my time with them that much more special and makes family time especially wonderful! I love these guys more than I ever imagined!
Little Avery is the best little baby and we love her to pieces! She definitely makes our family feel more complete! Kaden and Avery get along so well. Kaden loves to be apart of whatever is going on with his sister and is a great helper! Avery's little smiles make my day! I have been back to work for one week. Of course, it is hard to leave the little guys, but I know they are in great hands and I couldn't ask for a better arrangement! It makes my time with them that much more special and makes family time especially wonderful! I love these guys more than I ever imagined!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment