That's right, these two goof balls have a little sister on the way! We are very excited for her arrival! Time to do some decorating!

Avery learned how to drink out of a straw this week. We really haven't been very good about giving her
sippy cups. But as I realize she is almost one, I figure we need to get on it! She is doing a good job!

Avery has also been working on her walking. She is taking 3-4 steps! Such a big girl!!
Kaden has been really great coaching her along the way! He is such a good big brother!
1 comment:
Congrats on another girl!! I'm sure it will be so fun dressing this new little one and Avery in cute little matching outfits. I know I'm sure looking forward to it with my two girls. :) Hope you guys are doing well and you're feeling great!
Post a Comment