We celebrated John's first Father's Day over the weekend. John is a fantastic dad! I am very impressed on how well he does with Kaden. There isn't anything he won't do or doesn't want to do. He is a natural! He can change him, feed him, bathe him and calm him with no problems. In fact, he has given me tips. The first few weeks I felt like he was being a better parent than I was because it was so easy for him, but I caught on and now we are great partners! I am so grateful for his love and support. Kaden and I are very lucky to have him! We love you John! Happy Father's Day!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!! Yesterday, we celebrated Father's Day with my Dad. We had lunch together and spent the afternoon hanging out. I love my dad so much!! He has always supported me in everything I have done. He has a great sense of humor, you will have a good time if he is around. He is very excited to be a grandpa and does a great job with Kaden. He also is a natural! Thank you dad for everything you have done for us! We love you so much!
Our family at Father's Day lunch!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY BIG JOHN! On Saturday, we celebrated father's day with John's dad. We all meet up for brunch. Big John loves his boys and is very proud of each of them. I appreciate his sincerity and love for his family.
2 comments:
what a great family you have! and that's so cool that john is such a good daddy. you are lucky...ryan was not a "natural."
Kaden is adorable... what a cute family!! :)
Post a Comment