John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way



Thursday, June 4, 2009

Picture Time!

We had our first family photo and professional photos of Kaden taken. He did a great job and hardly cried at all. I was pretty excited that he was awake for it. I had just planned that he would be sleeping through it or would throw a huge fit, so I was very proud of our little man!

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow is he ever handsome! What a perfect little guy. We are so happy for you guys. And happy you started a blog so we can keep up with you from far away!

Pattersons said...

hi guys! he's soooo cute:) congratulations and welcome to parenthood-i'm so happy for your beautiful family.

jen said...

yay!!! i'm so excited you started a blog...and i love it! kaden is so stinkin cute. i can't wait to meet him.

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Cute blog! Glad you started one. I'll add a link to mine so I can keep checking out all the cute pictures. :)

Brittany said...

He is just as handsome as his dad. I know those roots run deep. Maddi has first dibs on him when they are 30.
Brandon

Christel said...

To Brandon: That sounds like an excellent plan, but the question is, Can you keep Maddi away from him for that long???

-John