It has been awesome having all of this time off with Kaden and John! We really have had a good time bonding as a family! As well as taking care of Kaden, John has been busy with school. He is taking 3 summer classes for his master's. He is very excited to finish. He has one class left in the fall and will graduate in December! On top of that he has been working on the yard adding drips lines and things as well as working on my little "to do" list that I had for him. As for me, I am living it up as a mom and getting lots of little projects done. I got caught up on my scrapbooking, started a baby book for Kaden, have cleaned out and organized every inch of my house, started a blog and all aroud just enjoying my time with John and Kaden! We only have 2 and 1/2 weeks left of our time off and then it is back to work..so I am soaking in every second!
1 comment:
I know you guys must be enjoying this family time. I miss Ben not having summers off anymore.
Can you send me your address by the way to lynnjwestbrook@yahoo.com
Post a Comment