John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way



Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kaden graduates!

Kaden has officially out grown his 0-3 months clothes. We have upgraded to 3-6 months this week! I can't believe it! Starting today we have also switched to Soy Formula to help with his tummy issues. Hopefully it will be better! I have to say thou, I opened the container and my, my...that formula stinks...it smells like cow or something not good! It will be interesting to see what kind of smells Kaden will have! But if it makes him feel better, I am all for it!
Some fun play time with daddy! Kaden has a lot of fun with John...he laughs and giggles at him!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

What a cutie!! They grow up so fast! I was just looking at Emma,she just turned 2, and thought...where did my baby go?? Time flies, especially when they are little and changing so much everyday! It looks like you are enjoying him! We wish we had a pool in our backyard to keep us cool...the best my kids get is a slip-in-slide. Oh, and we have not decided on the reunion. The first I heard of it was from you. We still live in Tucson, so if nothing else we will go to the game...we end up at most of them because my son Collin loves to watch football....so to answer your question we are still trying to decide. But it sure would be fun to catch up with people!