John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way



Sunday, November 1, 2009

Winter is here...well maybe!

The weather has finally started to cool off. Kaden didn't have any warm clothes, so I decided he needed some new clothes. We went shopping and guess what size we needed to buy....12 MONTHS!! Yah, that is right, he has pretty much grown out of his 6-9 month clothes! This cute outfit is from his Aunt Suzy!

What a cutie! It actually got really cold this week...the high was in the 60's (I know, some of you are laughing!). It got so cold in the house at night we had to turn on the heater for Kaden. He woke up crying and his hands were freezing, of course I took him to our bed and warmed him, poor guy! But I guess winter was not here to stay since we were in the 80's this weekend!

No comments: