I can not believe it has been 6 months since Kaden was born! I remember just a year ago we had told our friends and family we were expecting. It all seems still so new and yet so long ago. It has been an amazing experience to see Kaden grow, develop and become his own person. I know it is corny, but life is a true miracle.
I am so glad to be now playing the role of mom. I can't believe how fast it all goes. People always say, "they grow up so fast," but you can't comprehend what they mean until you go through it. Now I just try to enjoy every moment to fullest even when he is freaking out and I don't know why because I will blink and he is in a different stage. I look forward to creating memories and experiences with Kaden.
I can't believe how much life completely changes after having a baby. Things just don't matter the same anymore...it is all about them (but in a very good way!). I want to do the best for him and give him all I can and make the best decisions for him. I love how he makes everything worth it. I come home and there he is, I wake up (or he wakes me up) and he is there..it is such a special feeling.
Kaden has helped me to relax a little. It doesn't matter that there are dishes to be put away or that there is dust on the coffee table because there are more important things to do like...play with Kaden! And for anybody who knows me that is a big deal! Of course I still make sure I get to those things, but they are definetly not the priority everyday! I look forward to Kaden continueing to cure me of my OCD!! :)
I have to give a big thank you to John. Life wouldn't be this awesome with Kaden without him (well...duh!) John is an extraordinary dad and husband. He is great with Kaden. He definetly can be a Mr. Mom! He is always there when I need it the most and will just take care of things. He always knows what I am thinking. I truely appreciate him and all he does for us.
I am excited for the next 6 months and all it brings!
1 comment:
it's amazing what kids will do to you and your family. they are the best! i'm glad you're enjoying every moment because it does go by way to fast.
Post a Comment