John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Avery Turns Two Months!
I can't believe Avery is two months old already! She is getting so big, she isn't a petite little thing! Which is funny because I don't feel like she eats a lot, but at least I know she is healthy! She is a great nurser, I haven't had any problems with her which is really nice! She eats every 3-4 hours.
She does pretty well during the night. She wakes up once around 4am and then goes back to sleep. She started sleeping in her crib in her room on Saturday and it has been no big deal! And she hasn't woke up Kaden either!
Avery loves to be in her swing. She isn't as crazy about the bouncer, but will sit in it for a while before she wants out. She likes to look around and is drawn to the color black. Her favorite position to be held is facing out with your arm under her belly. If she is upset and put her in that position, almost every time she will stop crying. She will get so comfortable she will fall asleep, which is really weird because she is sitting up and then her head falls forward.
Avery also loves her bath time. She isn't crazy about getting her head wet, but she likes to lay on the foam mat and lay in the water. Kaden loves to help her with bath time too!
She is getting so big, we have moved her up to 3-6 month clothes. Some of the 0-3 months fit but not too many!
Avery sleeps in some pretty funny positions. One day she was swinging and fell asleep and she was holidng her arms straight up, silly girl!
We have also started putting her in Kaden's old high chair, since he is in a big boy booster at the table. Kaden loves to have his sister at the table when we eat even if she sleeps right through it!
Avery has been a great addition to our family! We love her so much and it has been fun to see all the love Kaden has for her. At times, he would get jealous, but never lost any love for his sister. He is such a sweet boy! Avery is so good with Kaden, she is good with every little sudden attach of kisses or a tight hug, even when she is sleeping, she acts like nothing happened. She is a tough girl that gives us so much love! What a great 2 months it has been! It was a little harder than I anticipated with 2 at first, but I am getting it down and it is getting easier and easier everyday! Now, if I could just get their naps to coordinate (I know, wishful thinking)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment