John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way



Monday, January 31, 2011

Play Time!

Kaden has been enjoying play time with Avery a lot lately. He wants to be close to her and play with her . I got this play pad out for Avery and I layed her on it, next thing I know Kaden was making his way right next to her. I didn't ask him to or anything, he just wanted to lay next to his sister and play. It was so cute!And of course part of playing is giving her lots of kisses!
Avery is becoming much more alert. She can hold her head up pretty well! Although she doesn't seem to last to long playing by herself. Of course I am sure she is use to her brother getting all up in her business!Kaden loves to share everything with Avery. Of course when I finally grabbed the camera Avery was done with it! Kaden loves to sit next to Avery!
Two peas in a pod!
Kaden is into trains these days. He likes to say "Choo Choo" and he pumps his arms in the air as he says it...so cute! Here he is sporting his train engineer outfit!He is excited to go on a walk in his wagon...he just spotted the wagon!

No comments: