John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way



Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Busy Busy Busy!

Life has been busy at the Thompson Home!! Of course Kaden and Avery are getting so big everyday and they bring me a new surprise everyday! Work has been very busy for John and I! John just got promoted, which was a pretty big deal! I am very proud of him! There is only one other person that has promoted to his level within 5 years, and that was his former boss! He has such a passion and drive for his work and it pays off! Work is super crazy for me. I am in charge of opening a new store, which is so exciting, but a ton of work! Balancing work, John's new schedule, and making time for my babies is a little nutty! But it is good, lots of change right now, but at least it is good change for now anyway!Love this pic! These two little ones make my world turn!

No comments: