John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way



Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Avery Turns 5 Months!

Avery is such a good baby! She is content most of the time. She gets a little crazy when we go out to dinner or hang out with friends, I guess she just gets over stimulated or maybe the noise is a bother. Other than that and then the occasionally tummy problem she is good!

She is all smiles! She will look at you and then give you a big smile, I love it! She is so big, she is pretty much moving right out of 9 months. This outfit is 12 months, it seems to fit her more comfortably! She is still bald as can be! Once in a while I'll put a head band on her, but I feel bad, because it must be irritating for her!She is still a super eater and sleeper! I can count on her for sure. She is also pretty flexible thou too! She likes to lay on her back and push around her toys. She can roll on her side, but hasn't rolled over all the way yet, but she is so close! She has a good grip, she is always holding on to something, whether it is my hair or her clothes! She is a noisy little one too! She makes all kinds of little noises!
Avery is drooling like crazy! She gnaws on her fists a lot too and of course she is still sucking her thumb! She is all formula now. Pumping just didn't work so well once I went back to work. We will start on cereal in a few weeks, but as you can see she is not deprived!
Avery is a sweet little thing with lots of love! Boy, do we love her!

No comments: