John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Kaden at 2 Months!!
Happy 2 Months Kaden!! I can't believe it has been 2 months! Kaden is now a healthy 13lbs 9oz and 23 1/4 inches long! He is in the 90th percentile for his weight and the 60th for his length. He is developing into a little person more and more each day! It is awesome to see him grow and change everyday! We love him so much!

Kaden is now smiling with us and has the funniest expressions! He loves to be in his swing, lay on his tummy and loves music and noise. He recognizes John and I and distinguishes us from other people (which of course makes me feel so good!). He is also just learning that he has a voice, he is starting to make noises and even almost laugh out loud.
One of Kaden's favorite things to do is take a bath. He splashes around and does not like to get out of the tub. I have a foam pad and lay him in the tub with his head on the foam pad so he is actually in the water. John says he is training to be a swimmer (like John was)!
Kaden is a great sleeper at night. He sleeps 7-9 hours a night! YAH, I am loving it! He goes to bed around 8:30pm and usually wakes up around 4:30am or so. After he eats he goest right back to sleep!
Sleeping during the day is a different story. He doesn't like to fall asleep alone or with out being moved. If you put him down he usually wakes up a few minutes later. His favorite sleeping position is in y0ur arms and he will barry his head into your armpit. I don't know how he breaths. If you move him, he squirms his way back. It is so funny! I love how snuggly he his, it will be hard when he doesn't want to cuddle anymore.
Kaden is a good eater. I nurse him and then follow up with some formula. We are supplementing with formula to help with his gas issues. It has helped a lot. He still has some bad days where he just cries and his tummy is so tight. When that happens we give him drops and help him work the gas out...it is so sad.
Kaden has given me the best 2 months of my life! He brings such joy to our life and I can't image life with out him. He makes everything better and can put a smile on my face no matter what! We Love You Kaden!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He is so big!!! I am missing everything :( But i can't wait just in a month I'll come visit so he can remember his favorite aunt!! Anyway, thanks for all the updates...good thing you have a blog or i would know nothing!!! Love you guys and miss you, give kaden lots of obnoxious kisses for me (so he knows who it's from) :)
I missed not seeing any updates of our sweet Kaden this last week while I've been away. I can hardly wait to see him in person in a week or so. Hugs and kisses from his Grandma Jan.
I am so glad you posted a note on our blog! It was great to hear from you!! Kaden is such a cutie and looks so much like his dad. Glad you guys are doing well. I am not sure if I am going to the reunion or not yet. We are living in Tucson now, but I am still debating about going. Are you going? Are you on facebook? They have a reunion page on there along with the website to by tickets. Let me know if you are going. I would probably go then. Thanks again for the note and keep in touch!
Hi Christel, this is Shanna Mosley (Larimore). My mom was blog hopping and came across your blog, and sent me the address. I hope that is alright. It looks like you guys are doing well. Kaden is a doll!! Congratulations!! My daughter was 9.14oz I think there should be a special club for mom's that have babies that big! I love his name too! I just started a blog not to long ago...I have not told many people about it but you can check it out if you would like it is www.98percentchaos.blogspot.com.I hope this finds you well, I was excited to see what you guys were up to. You look like you are a FABULOUS mom!
what a stud! those are great pics! it's fun to follow along with all your new parenting adventures. i'll be there soon, although i do know what i'm in for this time. it's so much fun though!
He is so cute!!! I really need to meet this little guy. We miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment