
IN HIS OWN BED!!! That's right, Kaden slept in his crib in his room last night. He has been sleeping in the pack and play in our room. It was hard for me to let him sleep in his crib. I liked that he was right next to me and I could keep an eye on him. But why should I make him sleep in a pack and play when he has a great bed!!
.JPG)
Sleeping in his own room didn't seem to phase him at all. He went right to sleep and woke up at his regular time and all! It actually wasn't bad for me either..I didn't freak out wondering if he was ok and I heard him when he cried. Overall it is a success (hopefully it continues!).
1 comment:
I can't believe it...he is such a big boy!! And he totally sleeps like a Prosser, that cracks me up!!
Post a Comment