John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Kaden LOVES the bath!
These pictures show how much Kaden loves his bath. It is one of my favorite times with him. He smiles and gets so excited and splashes with his arms and legs. It is so cute when he gets his arms and legs into a rythm.
He's so big already!! Time just goes too quick... Little Randy loved his baths just as much, and still does-- one of our favorite times of the day! Great idea giving him "tummy time" in the tub-- I'll have to try that with this next one :)
I am super impressed with all you are getting done with a new baby around, way to go! You are inspiring me to get up and get things done (or caught up at least, especially with pics/scrapbooking :)... Miss you guys!
1 comment:
He's so big already!! Time just goes too quick... Little Randy loved his baths just as much, and still does-- one of our favorite times of the day! Great idea giving him "tummy time" in the tub-- I'll have to try that with this next one :)
I am super impressed with all you are getting done with a new baby around, way to go! You are inspiring me to get up and get things done (or caught up at least, especially with pics/scrapbooking :)... Miss you guys!
Post a Comment