John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way



Saturday, September 19, 2009

4 Months!!!

I can't believe Kaden is 4 months already! He is looking so big to me! He is 15lbs 15oz (80th percentile) and 25 3/4 inches long (70th percentile). He enjoys lots of interaction and is learning to play. He likes toys, tummy time, sitting up, and looking outside. He has figured out how to make noises. It is very cute! His favorite noise to make is the whooo...whooooo...whooo...sound. It does it over and over. He also makes some funny noises when he gets frustrated or is trying to go to sleep. He sleeps about 9 or so hours a night, which I like! He usually takes 3 naps during the day. He is doing much better with taking real naps instead of cat naps. He is still nursing and then getting formula, which I will continue to do as long as I can. He finally figured out that diaper changes aren't so bad. He doesn't cry through them anymore. But now he doesn't like taking baths all that much. If he doesn't cry at the beginning he soon after will start, so baths are short. If I can get him to enjoy it by splashing his legs around he has fun, but he doesn't last long.Kaden loves to play airplane and go up and down in the air. It is a good work out for me! It is so cute, he will crack up laughing and just has a great time!
Kaden has also got a mean grip!
Kaden is not only an avid ASU fan, but of course an Arizona Cardinals Fan also!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I Love the pictures he is so happy!!!!