John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way



Saturday, September 19, 2009

This is what I found...

A couple weeks ago, my sister Stephanie came to visit us. John was working the ASU game so Stephanie, Suzy, Kaden and I went to eat at a delicious sandwhich shop called Firehouse Subs...it is SO good! We are totally addicited. Afterwards we went to Tempe Marketplace to walk around and watched some live bands. We had a great time and Kaden was beat. On the way home I could hear him playing in his seat. I had placed his catepillar down by his feet. About 10 minutes into the ride home he fell asleep. When I got home, I found him snuggled with his catepillar. He had it up by his face. It was so cute, so I ran in the house and grabbed the camera. Of course when I opened the door to take his picture he woke up, but you still get the idea. It cracked me up. He really hadn't been holding on to stuff besides the burp cloth.

No comments: