Kaden seemed to be very ready for big boy food. While we were in Tucson for my 10 year high school reunion (I got to see a lot of people I wanted to, but I thought it would be more fun...I don't have any pictures so I gues that is that!) we gave him water from a spoon and let him chew on bread and he LOVED it. So I decided to start rice cereal on October 14th.
He was so excited and did a great job. He ate off the spoon like a pro!
He has done a good job with it. Although he really doesn't like to get strapped in (no suprise there). Sometimes it gets to the point he is throwing a fit that he goes crazy and you have to take him out and calm him down.
He does NOT like you to wipe his face when he is done...tears always follow!
I am so proud of this little guy! He has become happier, less fussy, and it seems to help him sleep better at night.
About a week later we introduce the sippy cup. Again, loves it! He is a pro, he caught on really well.
What a big boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment