John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way



Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rollin'

KADEN ROLLED OVER for the first time by himself tonight! I was at work so I missed it, but John was here and he missed it too!! John put Kaden on his back in his crib to go to sleep. John turned around and then when we went back he found Kaden on his tummy. So John put him back on his back because he was going to sleep. John left and took out the trash and when he went back to check on him Kaden was on his tummy again!! Yahhh.....Kaden! What a big boy! I knew it was just a matter of time because Kaden loves to be on his side, it is his favorite way to sleep, sometimes I swear his head was going to twist all the way around, it was just his butt slowing him down!

1 comment:

jen said...

when am i ever going to meet this cutie?! we seriously need to plan something soon :)