John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Kaden's first crash!
On Friday Kaden had his first fall. I was at working and John was in charge. John decided to take Kaden outside since it had finally cooled off and John needed to do a little yard work since they had poured concrete a few weeks ago. So John put Kaden in his bouncer. Next thing he knew he heard a thump, he turned around and Kaden had some how pulled himself up and fell forward out of the bouncer (he was strapped in) with a head dive straight for the concrete. After lots of tears and scaring the crap out of John, Kaden only had a little red spot above his right eye and you can hardly see it in the pictures ! Poor baby! I still can't believe he was able to get himself all the way over! Guess it is time to move on from that toy!
A couple days later I put Kaden in his bouncer to see what he would do and sure enough as soon as I put him in it he starts pulling himself forward! Crazy kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment