
October 29th was John's Birthday! We celebrated by going to Olive Garden (I know, weird pick for John!) with Kaden and my sister Suzy! We came back to our house for presents and cupcakes!

Kaden really wanted a cupcake and he tried hard to get one and got some chocolate on his fingers.

Present time...what is it?

A razor scooter!!!! John has really wanted one. He walks about 10 minutes to work in the morning because he refuses to pay $1000 to park at work, so he parks down the street. Now, he can get there sooner!

Kaden was very excited for the packaging (since I order it online)!

Kaden was going nuts in the paper!


Birthday Photo!

Of course we had to go outside and try it out right away. You would of thought John was a little kid on Christmas morning! He loves it!

Everybody had to have a turn! I will admit, it was really fun! I was suprised how fast and smooth it was. I thought it would be more work!

Go Suzy Go

1 comment:
That's funny! We were on vacation and Ben said to me one day - "it's John Thompsons birthday" trns out he was right. Happy Bday John!
Post a Comment