John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way



Sunday, November 1, 2009

Kaden 1st Halloween!

Kaden was a FOOTBALL for halloween! (I know poor kid...can we shuff anymore football down his throat?!)
He was absolutely adorable. I was suprised how he didn't mind his costume. I thought he would hate it!Where did my feet go?ASU Football Fans!He did get a little fussy after a while, but once we took the head piece off he was much better!
Kaden's first Trick or Treat!
He went for the peanut M&M's..he is our son!
Going to get more candy! Kaden not sure what the heck is going on!Much better!
We went Trick or Treating at my brother and sister in laws. Here is Kaden and his only cousins Jenna and Cora.The big group!
After trick or treating in the neighborhood, we went to their block party. Kaden needed to take a little cat nap on the way over. He did really great. At the block party he was into the halloween lights...he just stared! He stayed up until 9:30pm and then crashed on the car ride home. It was a fun night!

4 comments:

J Kemp said...

Looks like Kaden had a fun Halloween. He's getting so big.
Wish I could have been there.
Love, Grandma Jan

Anonymous said...

It was fun spending Halloween with all of you. Matthew

Lynn said...

Thats the best costume of the year!

Andrea said...

Love the costumes! Aaron and Armstrong went as ASU sundevils with horns.