My Little Turkey with my Big Turkey!
This year we stayed in town for Thanksgiving. John's mom bought a house here for when they retire, so she came to town and hosted Thanksgiving. My little neice, Cora, is a big help with Kaden. She loves him so much and it is so cute how she takes care of him!
I didn't take very many picture, I really am trying to get better at taking pictures other than of Kaden at home. Dinner was great had Turkey and all the fixings. Dessert was awesome, we had 5 different things to choose from, talk about getting stuffed! After dinner we played games and hung out.
We played Turkey Bingo and Family Feud, which was pretty fun! It is hilarious how serious the Thompson boys get! As always, the day went by way to fast and before I knew it, it was back to work for Black Friday! Although, besides that it totally stinks to work a holiday weekend, it is the funnest day of the year to work besides Christmas Eve, people are Crazy!! All in all it was a good Thanksgiving!

No comments:
Post a Comment