John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way



Thursday, December 3, 2009

'Tis the Season!

Last weekend was so busy with the holiday, friends, family and work that I didn't get a chance to get my Christmas decorations out, so today I finally was able to get them all out! Kaden found his favorite right away. It is a little mouse that sings, "Ice Ice Baby" and his Christmas lights on his Santa hat that light up. It is my favorite Christmas thing I have. I have had it 6 years, I bought it from Target the first Holiday season I worked. He was pretty funny with it.Not only is it the season for Christmas decorations, but also getting a cold. Poor Kaden got his first cold on Sunday night and has been battling it all week. It is so sad. The first couple days he just kept choking on all the crap in his throat. He isn't choking as much now, it is just hard for him to breath especially when he sleeps. I have had him in our bed the last 2 nights with the humifier. I have been using saline drops and sucking his nose, but he hates it and gets so mad. I have to pen him down and I hate that. Today he started to run a little bit of a fever. I gave him some tynelol and that helped. Besides his runny nose and being a little bit whiney you wouldn't know he is sick, he is all smiles! I hope he gets better fast!

1 comment:

stephanie daer said...

Love the new picture :) And all the other ones of Kaden he is so cute and I think he looks more like you now than he ever has before, i can finally see you in him ;) LOVE YOU!!!