John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Merry Christmas!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and take some time to share it with the ones you love and remember all your wonderful blessings. I am so grateful for this time of year and for the true meaning of Christmas.
******This is your cousin Marjie Russo in Yucaipa. Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful boy and completing your masters. That's wonderful. we are so happy for you. Dori's son william just got his mission call to Colombia. Please send me your e-mail address she would love to contact you. thanks.
2 comments:
******This is your cousin Marjie Russo in Yucaipa. Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful boy and completing your masters. That's wonderful. we are so happy for you. Dori's son william just got his mission call to Colombia. Please send me your e-mail address she would love to contact you. thanks.
Hi Marji! Good to hear from you. My email is johnthompson96@hotmail.com. I would love to hear which mission he's going to and give advice. Take care.
Post a Comment