John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way



Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cruisin' in his Stang!

Now that Kaden is getting so big and strong, we are turning to other avenues of fun. He is loving his Red Mustang that his Aunt Stephanie got him. He gets his legs going and gets so excited and is basically jumping. The stearing wheel lights up and plays music along with the bar at his feet, he loves it! ...and of course he is rollin' in his ASU gear!

2 comments:

J Kemp said...

Kaden is getting so big. So cute in his car bouncer. I can hardly wait to see him again. I hope he can wear the halloween things I sent. It's hard to tell, by looking at them, if they'll fit or not. We'll be in for Thanksgiving and I can hardly wait to play with him. Give him big kisses from Grandma Jan.

Brittany said...

What a fun toy...perfect for a little boy. Don't let Brandon see it or he might go out and buy one, just cause....even though who knows if we will ever have a little boy.