I worked early on Christmas Eve so I got off at noon. I went home and we packed up the car (with no room to spare) and headed to Tucson with my sisters!...where's Kaden?..
...there he is! He did really great on the car ride. I guess it helped that he had his two Aunts to love and entertain him all the way there. He didn't cry at all!
Kaden had his festive Christmas Eve shirt.
We spent Christmas Eve at my mom and dad's. We relaxed and had the best pizza on earth...Mama's Pizza! It is a locally owned pizza place and it is my favorite. There are two things that make me miss home...Mama's Pizza and Eegee's (sandwhich place that serves the most delicious slushy type drinks).
We hung out and my grandma came over with my Aunt and Unlce on my mom's side.
Kaden and his Great Grandma Barbara!
Of course there were gifts....Kaden made out like a bandit once again!
Kaden got to open a couple special gifts from his Aunts. There were specially decorated shirts that said, "All I want for Christmas is my Auntie" and they decorated with their names!...Stephie!
Shelley!
Suzy!
No comments:
Post a Comment