We had a nice and quiet happy New Year's this year! New Year's Eve was the first day off I had since Christmas, I was exhausted! John worked the Bowl game at ASU and I stayed home with Kaden!
He had a big New Year's Eve. He broke his 3rd TOOTH!! Although, I didn't expect this tooth to be next, but it is here! It is the top right hand tooth! It is barely broken through! It will be interested how these teeth come through over the next several weeks!
Kaden also took his first shower! He did a great job and had a good time! We have a shower that the shower head detaches, so he played on the floor with his toys and I was right next to him and played in the water. He was pretty cute when the water splashed in his eyes! He didn't cry at all! It was much better than me stressing out trying to shower quickly and make sure he didn't hurt himself or completely loose it because he was board so it was a great compromise, and I get clean and so does he and we play!
I was reluctant to stay awake til midnight, I was so tired, but I did. John and I watched the New York Ball drop. Kaden woke up at about 11:30pm and had a hard time going back to sleep so I held him as he went back to sleep. He just missed midnight, he was sound asleep in my arms, but we shared as a family on the couch! 2010 is here! I can't believe it! I am excited for all that it will bring. 2009 was awesome bring it 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment