John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way



Friday, January 1, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas!

Santa visited Kaden at my Mom and Dad's house this year!Kaden opened his stocking first! He was pretty funny...he did a good job and pulling all the items out!
Kaden must have been a very good boy for his first Christmas because he had the biggest pile! He had a blast with all the wrapping!Kaden got a family book that has pictures of him with his grandma's and grandpas, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins with their names! Of course he stares on the front cover!Kaden got his first piggy bank with his name on it! It is a piggy football!Kaden got his first sports balls....of course he went for the football! :)

Kaden also got his very own couch! I love these things! It is a trademark gift that I like to get the little ones in my life for their first birthday, but I couldn't hold out until then especially with how Kaden is climbing up on things now!
After we did Christmas Morning, we took a break and everyone got dressed and had breakfast...then we transitioned to Happy Birthday Mom! We always have Christmas and then my mom's birthday separate with decorations, a cake and all!Our first Christmas...so fun!
Christmas afternoon we went over to my Aunt Jeannie's house to meet up with the rest of the family and do our gift exchange, have good food and mingle! Dad played Santa and handed out the gifts!Kaden checking out these and scouting out his gifts!I got this awesome blanket from my sister Stephanie from our extended family gift exchange...isn't cool...it is really soft too!
We had a really nice Christmas and I look forward to many more as Kaden gets older! The little guy completely changes this time of year..and well everything..he makes it perfect!

No comments: