John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way



Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A little closer!

Kaden is on the brink of changing my life forever!! He officially took 3 forward crawls! He has been all over the place...we have to keep a close eye on him. He's becoming very daring in his old age! He crawls backward everywhere, put him on the ground and he is crawling backward, turning in circles. He even likes to get up on his feet in the crawl position, I swear he is going to stand up! He is always looking for ways to pull himself up! This morning I had him on the floor in our room while I was getting dressed, I turned around and he moved himself to the door and pulled himself up on the door! So it was pretty exciting for him to take a couple steps forward!

No comments: