John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Avery Turns 6 Months!
Don't you just love this face! This cutie patutie turned 6 months! She is 18lbs 11oz and 27 inches long, which puts her in the 90th percentile. She is such happy baby, she is so good. She sleeps awesome, she goes to bed around 8pm and wakes up around 7:3oam happy as a clam. She will just play in her bed making the cutest little noises until you go in and get her. When you go into her room she will look up at you and just smile. I love that smile!
She is so content, she can play by herself on the floor or in the pack in play or even her high chair. When she is done she will let you know, but that is it. She doesn't fight eating or diaper changes or even naps! She gets fussy in the evening every once in a while but I think she gets tired.
She loves Kaden. She will just stare at him until he looks at her and then she starts smiling. If he makes noises at her she will make noises back. She can roll over (1st time she rolled of was April 29th, after that there was no stopping her) and scoot around. She gets irritated she can move more, but she is really strong and hold her self up really well. She can sit up on her own, but looses her balance pretty quickly.
Avery likes to play outside or just look out the window. Of course we have to protect her from the sun being the whitey that she is!
Avery always is gnawing on her fingers and hands. She is still a thumb sucker. It comforts her when she goes to sleep. There are no signs of teeth, but she is drooling non stop and chews her hand off. She had a baby biscuit for the first time on May 6th. She liked it, but made a funny face at first.
Avery had rice cereal for the fist time on May 8th. It took her a few times to figure out how to eat off the spoon and swallow it rather than eat it like a bottle. She really liked it thou! More than anything she had to learn to be a little patient in getting her food!
I can't believe she is getting solid food already!
I love this picture! The beauty of having a girl is you can use boy clothes if needed and it is no big deal. If you have a boy, you can not use girl clothes, funny huh! These jammies were one of my favorites of Kaden. I had a hard time finding 12 month footie jammies especially as it isn't winter time, but Avery has a cooler body that Kaden and John, so we keep the house cool at night so she needed some thicker jammies. One day I realized how silly I was trying to find them, when I could just pull out Kadens!
Kaden is a good big brother! He loves to help. I was making Kaden's breakfast before I was going to feed Avery. Avery started to fuss, the next thing I knew, Kaden climbed up the chair, grabbed the bottle and started to try and feed Avery. It was the cutest and sweetest thing!
Avery is a sweet little girl full of smiles! She isn't a little baby anymore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment