John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way



Sunday, June 5, 2011

Kaden's Chocolate Choo Choo Party!

We had Kaden's birthday party with all our family and friends. We had pizza and cake! Of course our theme was choo choos and chocolate..Kadens two favorite things!Kaden and I made these party favors...chocolate choo choos, you can't get better than that! Kaden loved making them, well he loves stealing chocolate kisses, he is quick!Kaden was funny, in the middle of opening his bazillion gifts (the poor guys isn't loved for sure), he opened a gift and then said, "cut, cut" and then ran to the kitchen drawer and pulled out the can opener and then ran back and tried to open the box. SO Funny....he went to that drawer because that is the drawer I used to keep the scissors in. Of course when I realized he was big enough to get them I moved them, but he just finds what he can to pretend cut. He held the can opener right and turned it and everything... I am telling you it is crazy how smart they are!Then of course he enjoyed his chocolate choo choo cake! What a lame mom I am, I have no idea why I didn't put him in his chair and let him go to town himself. I think I got wrapped up cutting the serving cake! I didn't even realize until I looked at the pictures later that night!

It was a good birthday for the little guy! Such a sweetie pie! Love that cute little face!

No comments: