John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Silly Boy!
Kaden took swim lessons a couple weeks ago! He did a really good job. He learned how to kick his legs and monkey walk along the side of the pool. He cried the entire time he was with the swim instructor, but he did what she told him too! He would come home and practice on the floor and then would help Avery kick.
Kaden is pretty silly. Avery loves this car walker, which was Kaden's. The other day I had taken Avery out of it and when I turned around, Kaden had climbed into it and was just sitting in front of the door looking outside. Crazy kid!
He knows he is a little stinker! Everything right now is, "I do, I do." Definitely turning into Mr. Independent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment