What a crazy week!
John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way
Thursday, August 6, 2009
The Bullseye!
Going back to work went really well. The team was very excited for me to come back and was very excited to hear about Kaden. Of course I showed off with tons of pictures! Kaden did a great job for Suzy and McKenna and was very excited to see me when I came home. He greeted me with big smiles!
I think it went easier for me because I only worked 3 days and now I am off for the next 2 1/2 weeks because I am having surgery tomorrow to remove a ovarian cyst that they found when I was pregnant. They had hoped it would go away on it's own, but it did not. So I get to spend the next couple weeks with my little cutie pie! Suzy and McKenna will still be coming over to help me as I recover, so it will be a nice transition for Kaden and me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad that you had a good first few days at work. I know that transition is hard. You are lucky to have such great people to care for Kaden while you are away.
Post a Comment