Awww....these are super cute Christel!!! I love them all, i miss him so much already!!! I really like the family pic too super cute!!
Cute pics! I love Kaden's face in the second picture. And, Happy belated Birthday, Christel!!
He has the perfect shaped head and perfect skin. What cute pictures.
The picture's are soooooooooo cute! I just love that little guy. The Family picture is so cute.(John your mother in law is soooooo proud of that terrific smile.)Good Job!!!
so cute! he really does have a nice head!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awww....these are super cute Christel!!! I love them all, i miss him so much already!!! I really like the family pic too super cute!!
Cute pics! I love Kaden's face in the second picture. And, Happy belated Birthday, Christel!!
He has the perfect shaped head and perfect skin. What cute pictures.
The picture's are soooooooooo cute! I just love that little guy. The Family picture is so cute.(John your mother in law is soooooo proud of that terrific smile.)Good Job!!!
so cute! he really does have a nice head!
Post a Comment