John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way
Monday, August 10, 2009
Surgery Update
I had a cyst removed from my ovary on Friday and it went well. It was pretty stubborn because it had attached itself to my ovary (rather than just being inside the ovary), but the doctor was able to get it. Recovery has been pretty good, each day I feel better. The biggest complaint is the shoulder and chest achyness from the doctor pumping my stomach with air to be able to see what she was doing. I pretty much had to just lay flat the first couple days to help the pain. So, now it is just time to relax and heal and enjoy Kaden before I go back to work in two weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ouch!One of my sisters had that same surgery a few years ago. She complained of the same thing. I hope you are taking it easy and recovery goes well. You will be in our thoughts.
Post a Comment