John, Christel, Kaden, Avery and Baby Girl on the way



Thursday, August 27, 2009

Depeche Mode!

Depeche Mode is John's all time favorite band! He has been listening to them for the last 22 years. He knows everything about them. Somehow, he had never seen them in concert so when I found out they were coming to Phoenix I had to get tickets! We went on Sunday night. It was the first date we had been on since Kaden was born. We had a lot of fun. Suzy watched Kaden so I didn't have to worry. The concert was awesome. John LOVED it! I really enjoyed it, although I wasn't necessarily crazy about them. After seeing them in concert, I do like them more. John was excited that they mostly played their old stuff (which is his favorite). They played for over 2 hours and even sang "Somebody" which is the song John and I danced to at our wedding (goes to show how much he loves this band)! They were really good and I would see them again. It was a fun night out together!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

We totally just saw them last week and I thought they put on a good concert. I actually knew more of their songs than I thought. Glad John had fun....I guess great minds think alike!!!

Lynn said...

They were my first real concert. I would love to see them again. How fun!